Several high-profile former LSU board members and officials agreed in 2013 that former LSU football coach Les Miles had a problem with sexually harassing young women, a newly released investigative report long-hidden from the public revealed Thursday. Read the full story
- LSU set to release report this week from law firm probing sexual misconduct cases
- How did LSU HR hear about Les Miles' harassment accusations? It started with a failed quiz
- Gov. John Bel Edwards says he did not know of 'surprising' Les Miles allegations
- Les Miles reached a secret settlement with an LSU student, sources say. It has now surfaced.
- Former LSU coach Les Miles seeks release of report into his conduct, citing 'unfair' reporting