SATURDAY, APRIL 20
- Cruise Breakfast, hosted by the Ramblin’ Oldies of Denham Springs, every Saturday from 7 to 9 a.m. at Berry’s Burgers & Seafood at Florida Blvd. and Flannery Road. All gearheads welcome. For more information call (225) 665-3609.
- Gerry Lane Enterprises Super Cruise Night Open Car Show at Cabela’s and Don’s Seafood Restaurant in Gonzales from 5 to 9 p.m. The event will include awards, ‘50’s Rock-N-Roll music by Homer T., door prizes and more. Free to the public. For more information call Homer at (225) 773-2487.
- Stine’s 1st Annual Car/Truck/Bike Show at Stine’s, 29200 Walker South in Walker, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Registration fee is $15 and includes food and drink. Proceeds from the car show will benefit charity for Women Outreaching Women. For more information send an email to email@example.com.
- Cruising for a Cure Car Show, hosted by Ascension Parish Relay for Life, at Lamar Dixon Expo Center, Hwy 30 in Gonzales, from 3 to 7 p.m. Top 15 and Best of Show. All makes, models and years welcome. All proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. For more information call (225) 206-0737.
- Broadway Place Car Show and contest from 12 to 6 p.m. at Broadway Place Shopping Center, Hwy. 16/Range Avenue and Magnolia Bridge Road in Denham Springs. All cars, trucks and motorcycles welcome. $10 per entry, pre-registration at 11 a.m. The event is sponsored by E. Jacob Construction and Fa-Kouri Construction. Proceeds will benefit Child Advocacy Service/CASA in 10 Livingston and Blue Star Mothers of Louisiana. For more information call Betsy at (225) 272-0333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Facebook.com/Broadway.Place.Shopping.Center.
- 9th Annual Datsun/Nissan Z Car Show, hosted by Price LeBlanc Nissan, 14295 Airline Hwy. in Gonzales, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The event will include food, fun, prizes and a People’s Choice car show. For more information call Harold at (225) 677-9556.
- Youth Benefit Car Show at Riverside Baptist Church on Highway 16 (across from Live Oak Sports Assoc. Ballpark) in Watson from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Registration fee is $15 (includes meal ticket). Hamburgers, hot dogs and drinks available for purchase by spectators. Proceeds benefit the Riverside Baptist Church youth summer camp. For more information call Juanette at (225) 413-1205.
- Car Display next to Olinde’s Furniture, 9536 Airline Highway, from 10 a.m. to noon. Open to all classics and specialty cars and trucks. No entry fee. For more information call Sal at (225) 937-2766.
SUNDAY, APRIL 21
- Autocross, co-hosted by the CENLA and Delta Regions of the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA), at Circuit Grand Bayou, Raceway Court near Belle Rose (off Highway 996, north of La. 70), at 8 a.m. The event is open to any participant with a vehicle that can pass a basic safety inspection. Spectators and riders are welcome, and loaner helmets will be provided. For more information on this event or upcoming events visit www.cenla-scca.org or Cenla SCCA on Facebook, or www.delta-scca.org or Delta Region SCCA on Facebook.
TUESDAY, APRIL 23
- Baton Rouge Gathering of the British Motor Club of New Orleans at Cafe Americain, 7521 Jefferson Hwy., on the second to last Tuesday of each month. Dinner begins at 6 p.m. and the meeting begins at 7 p.m. For more information call Rick at (225) 926-6946 or visit www.bmcno.org.
THURSDAY, APRIL 25
- Bike Night at Twin Peaks Restaurant, 6990 Siegen Lane, from 6-9 p.m. every Thursday. Co-hosted by the 4th Sunday Riders. For more information send an email to Craig at email@example.com.
Send your car club information to: Cruisin’, WHEELS, The Advocate, P.O. Box 588, Baton Rouge, LA 70821, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (225) 388-0129.