- Tickets are on sale for Theatre Baton Rouge's production of Ken Ludwig's comedy, "Baskerville: A Sherlock Holmes Mystery," opening Jan. 19 on its Main Stage, 7155 Florida Blvd. Tickets are $25; $20, students. theatrebr.org.
- "The Registry," a visual installation, is showing through Jan. 6 in the Moss Art Loft in the Acadiana Center for the Arts, 101 W. Vermilion St., Lafayette. Admission is free. (337) 233-7060 or acadianacenterforthearts.org.
- New Venture Theatre's auditions for "The Skeleton Crew" will be at 6 p.m. Dec. 11-12 on the second floor of the Arts Council of Greater Baton Rouge, 427 Laurel St. For requirements or more information, call (225) 588-7576 or visit newventuretheatre.org.
- Registration deadline is Dec. 22 for the West Baton Rouge Museum's Holiday Bus Trip on Jan. 6 to Natchez, Mississippi. To register or for more information, call (225) 366-2422 or visit westbatonrougemuseum.com.
- The Jeanerette Museum Board is currently collecting photographs and brief stories of Cuban people that resided in Jeanerette to become a part of the museum’s collection in order to preserve the history of the community. The items may also be used for future history presentations, roundtable discussions and pamphlets. To share your photos and family history, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Jeanerette Museum Cuban History, PO Box 1011, Jeanerette, LA 70544, by Jan. 31.
Follow Robin Miller on Twitter, @rmillerbr.