LSU starts spring practice Thursday with the first of 14 practices across five weeks. The spring game on April 6 marks the end of the 15-day maximum of spring sessions a team can hold, per NCAA rules.
Here are 15 storylines to track during the next several weeks.
- Meet LSU signee Anthony Bradford, the 'once-in-a-lifetime' Michigan offensive tackle who can dunk
- Take note, LSU fans: NCAA panel proposes changes to targeting and overtime rules
- 'Who can do edits?' Inside the underground world of college recruiting graphic design
- LSU football enters spring practice with plenty of promise, but what can they improve?
- LSU football's Grant Delpit joins long line of Tiger greats to wear No. 7