The Ascension Advocate’s Classroom Spotlight, a new feature, is teacher Amanda Allred’s 4-year-old kindergarten class at Ascension Christian Elementary School in Gonzales.
Students were asked the following questions:
- “What do you want to be when you grow up and why?”
- GABE GUILLORY: I want to be a teacher. I want to help people learn.
- KEELEN QUINN: I want to be a policeman, so I can take bad guys to jail.
- BOWEN MCDOWELL: I want to be an Avenger, because I want to fight bad guys.
- KALEB MILLET: I want to be a daddy and drive trains. I think that would be fun.
- ALVIN MURPHY: I want to be a fireman, because my daddy likes them.
- COLE SIMPSON: I want to be a policeman. I think they are cool.
- BRODY GILES: I want to be in the Army so I can protect the world.
- KENNETH STELL: I want to be Spiderman, so I can swing from buildings.
- JACK LEBLANC: I want to be a race car driver. I like them.
- HUDSYN BOWLER: I want to be a teacher.
- FAITH DUHE: A pet keeper, because I want to watch animals.
- HOPE DUHE: I would like to be a princess. They have pretty dresses.
- LUCY LEVERT: I want to be a zookeeper, so I can see animals every day.
- BROOKLYN PAINTER: I want to be a dentist so I can clean people’s teeth.
- BRIELLE SHELTON: I want to be a teacher.
- LARA WARNER: I want to be a doctor. I want to help make people happy.