The following people were booked into the West Feliciana Parish Detention Center by the West Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Office from March 25 to April 1:
- BROWN, BRITTANY D.: 24, 5884 Crestway Ave., Baton Rouge, speeding and driving under suspension.
- DAVIS, JOE W.: 35, Camp J, Angola, second-degree battery.
- HAILE, THOMAS J.: 24, 7712 U.S. 61, St. Francisville, bench warrant for second offense possession of marijuana.
- HENDERSON, TRAVIS F.: 34, Camp J, Angola, aggravated battery.
- RANSOME JR., AL J.: 39, 16829 Pernecia Ave., Greenwell Springs, felony theft over $500.
- SEYMORE, MARVIN D.: 29, 13374 Weaver Road, St. Francisville, illegally supplying a felon with a firearm, two counts of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, domestic abuse battery, careless operation, driving under suspension, public bribery and remaining on premises.
- SPANN, DIONEL D.: 32, 7216 Richardson Loop, Jackson, distribution of marijuana.
- TROTTER, JOHN A.: 18, 20750 Shelby Booty Road, Mt. Hermon, illegal possession of stolen things over $500.
- WHITE, RONALD R.: 30, 5287 Blackmore Road, St. Francisville, distribution of marijuana.