BR teen arrestedon sex crime counts
warrant, Hudson fondled the victim and kissed him on the neck on two occasions between October and December 2011.
A Baton Rouge teen accused of sexually assaulting an 11-year-old boy on two occasions in 2011 has been arrested, according to a warrant.
Terrence Hudson, 18, 10123 El Scott Ave., was booked Tuesday with two counts of sexual battery and two counts of indecent behavior with a juvenile, East Baton Rouge Parish Prison records show.
According to the7 booked with DWI in EBR Parish Prison
Authorities arrested at least seven people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Ryan Bain, 24, 16328 Confederate Ave., Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, equipment violation and disobeying a red light.
- Brandon Blunschi, 30, 10732 S. Mall Drive, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI, improper lane usage, speeding and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Taylor Campbell, 21, 846 Jennifer Jean Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, careless driving and headlights required.
- Rachel Dickens, 20, 330 Gardere Lane, first-offense DWI, motor vehicle inspection required, improper lane usage and disobeying a red light.
- Troy Hatch, 25, 4875 Sumrall Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, possession of a Schedule IV drug, simple obstruction of a public highway and driver’s license not on person.
- William Porter, 56, 3103 Misty Hill, Morristown, Tenn., first-offense DWI, hit-and-run and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Jordan Scallan, 19, 4600 Burbank Drive, Mandeville, second-offense DWI, speeding and reckless operation of a vehicle.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.