Twelve arrested on suspicion of DWI
Authorities arrested at least 12 people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Saturday and 2:30 p.m. Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Jordan Berger, 20, 30 Zion St., Kenner, first-offense DWI.
- Enrico Cordova, 19, Raphael Semmes, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and driver’s license required/expired.
- Cole Farrar, 20, 2525 Hills Road, Pineville, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Kevin Guy, 45, 21125 Vincent Acres Circle, Denham Springs, second-offense DWI and fugitive from justice.
- Kacey Hebert, 21, 5471 N. College Hill Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Michael Jackson, 51, 9110 Dancy Ave., Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI, seat belt violation, possession of alcohol in vehicle and driver’s license required.
- Jason Jaume, 17, 910 Ben Hur Road, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI.
- Tommy Kennedy, 22, 7186 Flournoy Lucas, Shreveport, first-offense DWI.
- Rebecca Leonard, 22, 81 English Turn Drive, New Orleans, first-offense DWI and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Tim Martin, 54, 17036 Rennes Road, Prairieville, first-offense DWI, speeding, reckless operation of a vehicle and failure to signal/improper turn.
- Ines Serrano, 39, 11157 Muriel Ave., first-offense DWI, driver’s license required and following too close.
- Kyle Smith, 37, 9653 Siegen Lane, Baton Rouge, second-offense DWI and improper lane usage.
Compiled from staff reports. To talk to a crime reporter at The Advocate, call (225) 388-0369.