Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between noon Saturday and noon Sunday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts against them:
- Debra Bennett, 66, 7324 Director Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, failure to maintain control, and motor vehicle registration violation.
- Lee Brady, 55, 673 Fawn Lake Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, and improper lane usage.
- Marcus Clements, 55, 4623 Kilkenny Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, careless driving, driving left of center, and motor vehicle inspection required.
- Rayburn Comeaux, 30, 3192 Lemanville Cut Off Road, Donaldsonville, first-offense DWI, reckless operation, failure to use turn signal, and speeding.
- Daniel Hall, 35, 11317 Stanley Aubin Lane, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to yield.
- Troy Johnson, 50, 14661 Charter Place, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and failure to maintain control.
- Jesse Montez, 35, 4949 Stumberg Lane, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI and speeding.
- Nikolas Parrish, 18, 69461 Taverny Court, Madisonville, first-offense DWI and reckless operation.