A “flash fire” that occurred while flooring work was being done at a house in the Country Club of Louisiana Wednesday sent two people to the hospital with burns, the St. George Fire Department said.

Firefighters arrived at the house at 18433 Mission Hills Ave., at 2:32 p.m. and quickly brought the fire under control, said Eldon Ledoux, St. George Fire Department spokesman.

Paramedics took the two people burned in the fire to the hospital, Ledoux said. He didn’t say whether those hurt were residents of the home or workers.

It wasn’t immediately clear how extensive their injuries were.