Authorities arrested at least eight people suspected of driving while intoxicated in East Baton Rouge Parish and booked them into Parish Prison between 2:30 p.m. Thursday and 2:30 p.m. Friday, booking records show.
Those booked and the counts again them:
- Jermaine Jackson, 35, 6763 E. Upland Ave., Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driving left of center and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Marcus Lewis, 39, 8624 Pascagoula Drive, Baton Rouge, third-offense DWI, driver's license suspended, possession of an alcoholic beverage.
- Darius Young, 23, 28931 Crested Butte Drive, Katy, Texas, first-offense DWI.
- John Stafford, 20, 206 Abigail Drive, Thibodaux, underage driving under the influence and failure to maintain control.
- Joseph Karwick, 26, 30869 W. Knight St., Denham Springs, first-offense DWI, obstruction of a highway, reckless operation and drinking in a vehicle.
- Tondaneka George, 41, 6745 Sutton Drive, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, driver's license suspended and reckless operation of a vehicle.
- Austin Sulik, 22, 15841 Parkside Court, Baton Rouge, first-offense DWI, running a red light and reckless operation.
- Kenzi Doss, 20, 151 Mimosa Place, Lafayette, first-offense DWI.