An electrical fire in a classroom at the Dunham School Saturday caused about $10,000 in damage, but did not injure anyone.

The St. George Fire Department arrived at the school, 11111 Roy Emerson Drive, about 8:15 a.m. and put out the small fire in less than 10 minutes, St. George spokesman Eldon Ledoux said in a news release.

The fire started in a classroom at the school, located off Bluebonnet Boulevard near the Mall of Louisiana.

Fire damaged that classroom and smoke damaged adjoining classrooms, the release says.