Can YOU solve Louisiana's budget crisis?
Having trouble accessing the budget puzzle? Click here.
LEGISLATIVE SESSION COVERAGE
- Louisiana Medicaid expansion enrollment dips again, continuing months-long slide
- Two of Louisiana's Medicaid managed care firms file protest of state's contract picks
- Around 5,000 patients receive medical marijuana in first two weeks of program
- Joint venture including Baton Rouge's Jim Bernhard strikes energy privatization deal with Louisiana
- As Medicaid contracts draw scrutiny, Gov. John Bel Edwards' administration defends move