All lanes are open Interstate-10 East on the Mississippi River Bridge, according to the DOTD Twitter site.
Congestion remains to beyond LA-415 (Lobdell).
All lanes are now open I-110 South before Laurel. There is no congestion at this time.
• 5200 block of Corporate Boulevard westbound narrowed.
• 300 block of North Boulevard narrowed from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. for construction.
• Red Oak Drive closed between Sharp Lane and Pump Station 51AA from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Sharp Lane at Red Oak Drive closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Bridge on Claycut Road, between Bienville Street and Moore Street, closed for repairs. Alternative route: South Foster Drive to College Drive to Westdale Drive to Country Club Drive.
• Elm Grove Garden Drive, between Fairchild Road and South Elm Grove Place, closed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for bridge replacement. Alternative route: Fairchild Road/Badley Road to Veterans Memorial Boulevard to Rosenwald Road.
• Prescott Road, between Victoria Drive and Maribel Drive, narrowed from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for sewer work.
• West Roosevelt Street, from Illinois Street to Wyoming Street, closed from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for sewer repairs.
• Gardere Lane, between River Road and La. 30, will be closed for construction of a new railroad crossing. Alternative route: Ben Hur Road or La. 75 to La. 327.
• Hillsdale Drive from East Lakeshore Drive oto Ebony Avenue, closed for installation of sewer force mains.
• Satinwood Drive, between Fern Drive and Vineyard Drive, closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work. Alternative route: Fern Drive to Silverleaf Avenue to Vineyard Drive.
• Broussard Street, between Hearthstone Drive and Parker Street, closed from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Delgado Drive at Loyola Drive closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.
• Winchester Avenue, between Glen Oaks Drive and Oaklan Avenue, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for pipe installation.
• Town South Avenue, between Ryder Drive and Lake Calais Court, closed from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. for sewer work.