Can't see the feed below? Click here.
If you hadn't been paying attention over the past few days, you might drive by Tiger Stadium this weekend and wonder why it's so quiet.
No. 17 LSU is facing Missouri this week on the road after the decision was made to move the game from Baton Rouge due to concerns over Hurricane Delta, which made landfall Friday evening. But the showdown of Tigers won't be affected, albeit earlier in the day than usual with an 11 a.m. kickoff in the Central time zone.
Scroll below for broadcast information, top reads from this week, expert picks, live updates and more.
- WHO: No. 17 LSU (1-1) at Missouri (0-2)
- WHEN: 11 a.m.
- WHERE: Faurot Field, Columbia, Missouri
LSU's football game against Missouri has officially been relocated from Baton Rouge to Columbia, Missouri, on Saturday because of Hurricane De…
HOW TO WATCH LIVE
- TV: SEC Network Alternate (Need to find the SEC Alternate channel? Click here)
- RADIO: LSU Sports Radio Network 98.1 (Baton Rouge) or 870 AM (New Orleans)
- Click here for more radio affiliates
- STREAMING: WatchESPN
- Brooks Kubena | LSU 37, Missouri 24
- Scott Rabalais | LSU 41, Missouri 17
- Wilson Alexander | LSU 38, Missouri 14
- Sheldon Mickles | LSU 38, Missouri 12
It was another road game in another world, and a storm of a different kind was swirling.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
Starting left guard Ed Ingram is "very questionable" for LSU's game against Missouri on Saturday, coach Ed Orgeron said Wednesday morning.
- Visit theadvocate.com/lsu.
- Sign up for the daily LSU Daily News e-mail newsletter.
- Become a digital subscriber
"Hello, hello, hello!"