LSU entered the season as a consensus top-five team in all five major college baseball preseason rankings, ranked as high as No. 2 and as low as No. 5.
The Tigers enjoyed a banner opening weekend that included the first individual no-hitter by an LSU pitcher since 1979 when Jared Poché held Army hitless in a seven-inning game Saturday.
LSU finished its opening weekend undefeated for the ninth consecutive season, and 10th time in coach Paul Mainieiri's 11 seasons.
Here's where they stand in the five major polls as they get released Monday.
Baseball America: 4 (previous, 4)
- Biggest risers: Texas Tech, 25 to 21, and Georgia Tech, 21 to 17
- Biggest fallers: Eastern Carolina, 6 to 11, and UC Santa Barbara, 19 to 24
D1 Baseball: 5 (previous, 5)
- Biggest riser: Ole Miss, NR to 17
- Biggest fallers: Eastern Carolina, 10 to 18, and Coastal Carolina, 11 to 19
Perfect Game: 2 (previous, 2)
- Biggest riser: Cal State Fullerton, 15 to 12, Arizona, 25 to 22
- Biggest faller: Eastern Carolina, 10 to 15
Collegiate Baseball: 2 (previous, 2)
- Biggest riser: Ole Miss, 22 to 14
- Biggest faller: Clemson, 12 to 22
USA Today: not yet released (previous, 3)
- Biggest riser:
- Biggest faller: