Can't see feed below? Click here.
The matchup is the same, but the scenario couldn't be different as LSU and Alabama face off -- barely a year removed from the Tigers ending an 8-game losing skid to the Crimson Tide.
Alabama arrives at No. 1 overall, unbeaten and as four-touchdown favorites over the scuffling Tigers for a matchup that was delayed three weeks from its original date due to coronavirus issues.
Can LSU pull off a massive upset behind true-freshman quarterback TJ Finley? Fans don't appear optimistic if you go by ticket prices, which had fallen to the lowest in any of the series' matchups going back an entire decade despite Tiger Stadium's capacity being cut to 25%.
But they play the games for a reason. Scroll below for all the broadcast info to watch, listen to or stream the game, pregame storylines and primer info, expert picks (the experts are not optimistic) and live updates leading up to the showdown in Baton Rouge.
Four key facts to know as LSU hosts No. 1 Alabama on Saturday night in Tiger Stadium …
Get important gameday information, including how to watch, stream and follow live updates, below.
WHO: No. 1 Alabama (8-0) at LSU (3-4)
WHEN: 7 p.m. Saturday
WHERE: Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
The headline from the Nov. 6, 1993, Mobile Register newspaper has become indelibly etched in the lore of the LSU-Alabama football rivalry.
HOW TO WATCH LIVE
RADIO: LSU Sports Radio Network 98.1 (Baton Rouge) or 870 AM (New Orleans)
STREAMING: CBS All Access (subscription required). Click here to learn more.
NOTE: WWL is offline for DirecTV and U-verse customers due to a contract dispute (click here for more info).
- Alabama 42, LSU 10
- Alabama beat Texas A&M 52-24. Alabama beat Mississippi State 41-0. Alabama beat Auburn 42-13. The transitive property of sports does not produce a very good equation at all for LSU, which was embarrassed in some fashion by each of those teams. This is this rivalry's biggest mismatch in recent memory, and the scoreboard will reflect that.
- Alabama 49, LSU 17
- An upset against Alabama would rank as the Tigers’ greatest of all time. For that to happen, it would take an unlikely number of turnovers, a couple of which LSU would need to return for touchdowns. The Tigers could win the lottery, too. Bama can name the score against LSU, but Nick Saban will be merciful on his old team, which has nowhere to go but up from here.
Freshman TJ Finley will start at quarterback against Alabama, coach Ed Orgeron said Thursday night, earning his fifth straight start over freshman Max Johnson
- Alabama 52, LSU 10
- Nothing bodes well for LSU this weekend. Alabama features one of the best offenses in the country. Its defense allows the fewest points per game in the Southeastern Conference. Its strengths match LSU's weaknesses. And the Tigers lost their best offensive player. In a season that has watched LSU fall from the top of college football, the Tigers will hit rock bottom on Saturday night.
- Alabama 45, LSU 13
- Obviously, this is not a good spot for LSU. Between infections, defections and injuries, it seems like 100 years ago that the Tigers were steaming toward the CFP title. In fact, No. 1 Alabama looks a lot like LSU of last season with a powerful, productive offense and a Heisman Trophy candidate at quarterback. It'll take a monumental effort from the Tigers to pull off an upset here.
TOP STORIES THIS WEEK
- Terrace Marshall, star LSU wide receiver, confirms he will opt out the rest of the season
- Ed Orgeron says he'll 'respect' LSU star Terrace Marshall's decision to opt out
- TJ Finley will be LSU's starting QB against Alabama, has 'slight edge' on Max Johnson
- LSU's defense needed an injection of confidence; here's how CorDale Flott brought it
- Rabalais: Ruffin Rodrigue will be missed at Saturday's LSU-Alabama game, but his spirit will be there
- How does LSU upset Alabama? Keys include few explosive plays and an improved offensive line
- Rabalais: LSU football has gone from 'hunky-dory' to hunkered down. Can Ed Orgeron get it back?
- Anthony Hundley, three-star DT, decommits from LSU's 2021 recruiting class
- With LSU as massive underdog, ticket prices for Alabama showdown plummet to decade low
- Inside the SEC's rescheduling of Alabama-LSU; here's how it happened and why it was important
- Joe Burrow, Clyde Edwards-Helaire to be LSU guest captains for Alabama game, from a distance
-- Visit theadvocate.com/lsu.
-- Sign up for the daily LSU Daily News e-mail newsletter.