You set the date – now it is time to start considering your skin. Here is a timeline to help plan your big day.
• Establish a plan and determine the perfect skin care routine with dermatologist-approved retinols, sunscreen, peptides, and antioxidants.
• While it lasts about 3-5 months, Pure Dermatology recommends a Botox “trial run” to determine the best plan for your skin to hide frown lines and wrinkles.
Begin treatments for smooth glowing skin. This may include microneedling, laser treatments and medical-grade chemical peels.
• Microneedling will improve fine lines, pores, wrinkles, and scarring.
• Lasers treatments will help with broken blood vessels, redness, and or pigment.
• Chemical peels can treat acne, pigmentation and sun damage as well as control redness.
4 Months: Remove unwanted fat in stubborn areas. trusculpt iD is a fast and painless alternative to Coolsculpting.
1 Month: Refresh your skin with your pre-determined Botox and filler plan.
1- 2 Weeks: Finish your polishing and prep with an Oxygeneo superfacial or skin-brightening peel.
To enter to win a $1,000 prize package from Pure Dermatology, including a skincare consult, injectable package, Oxygeneo super facial and $100 towards skin care products, fill out the form below.
To make an appointment with Pure Dermatology, click here.