Julia O'Malley, a reporter with the Anchorage Daily News, is "embedded" with the Sarah Palin campaign today in Alaska and is sending forth her observations on Twitter.
So far it's been a mix of the mundane and the weirdly, minutely, sorta interesting...
• headline: " Board exonerates Palin"...She held up a copy for the press to shoot some pictures.
• Pulled over, waiting for her to go on. Plenty of grumbling in the press van about not getting to get coffee
• stuck roadside. All the guys in the car are taking advantage of the woods.
• asked about who she was voting for, she headed off Ted Stevens question: I am also exercising my right to privacy and I don' t have to tell
• then she said she had also become disappointed with the media, present company excluded, because the covered so much "gossip and innuendo"..." and things taken out of context." Especially the blogosphere.
Oh, and there's this:
• btw, Palin fashionistas, she was wearing jeans and her Governor Palin hooded Carhardt jacket.
• and gold earrings shaped like the state.