St. John the Baptist
- transfers for Sept. 21 to Sept. 25
- BELLEVUE DRIVE: 420, sale by Fannie Mae/Federal National Mortgage Association to Lees Professional Properties, LLC, $60,000.00.
- ALINE STREET 680: sale by Schmidt Quality Homes, LLC to Curtis J. Cambre and Wanda Slocomb Cambre, $139,000.00.
- ST. ANDREWS BLVD. 327: sale by Richard R. Reed and Pamela Pletcher Reed to Robinette M. Harry and Felicia Morgan Zeno, $171,900.00.
- ALINE STREET 700: sale by Carolyn Hagg Millet to Donald G. Stewart and Kanatra Tenese Scott, $210,000.00.
- ALINE STREET 714: sale by Mark A. Millet and Casey Bergeron Millet to Carolyn Hagg Millet, $130,189.40.
- PORTRUSH DRIVE 102: sale by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. to Building Homes for Heroes Inc., cash value not listed.
- OAKMONT DRIVE 128: sale by Barry Joseph Dominguez to Latasha Jones Cubas and Jacob Ian Cubas, $275,000.00.
- GARDENIA AVENUE 557: sale by Janet Lynn Stewart Jamieson to Mindy Hill, $156,000.00.
- CARMEL VALLEY DRIVE 393: sale by Eva Guidry Phillips and Ann Marie Guidry Derby to Cecil J. Lebouef, $66,000.00.
- FAIRWAY DRIVE 608: sale by Travis Gonzales, Spike Gonzales to Robert A. McCall, $117,000.00.
- VIRGINIA COLONY AVE. 2317: sale by Tyrell Jevon Rue to Johnes English, III, $127,000.00.
- GREENWOOD DRIVE 2072: sale by Brittany Alwerdt DePhillips, wife of /and Michael DePhillips, Jr. to Mariana Hamana, wife of /and Rafael Antonio Monascal, $132,000.00.
- SECTIONS 9 AND 36: Township 12 South, Range 19 East, on the right descending bank of the Mississippi River, bounded by property belonging to the Estate of Joseph Icar Rodrigue, on the lower or East side by Rene A. Weber the Estate of Theodore J. Nagel and Ann C. Nagel, the rear by property of Antoine T. Laneaux, et al., sale by Cecilia H. Gonzales, Wayne Gonzales, Daniel Jude Waguespack, Ryan Joseph Webre, Amy M. Webre Guillotte, Kristy Webre Cambre, Russell J. Webre, Deborah Waguespack Cambre, David Paul Webre, Michael Antoine Webre, Catherine Webre Cortez, Rodney James Webre, Wayne J. Webre, Rodney J. Webre, Bobby L. Webre, Ralph J. Webre, Sarah Webre Gervais, Sandy Webre Cortez, Gail A. Webre Bumgarden, Dolores K. Madere, Ronald D. Keller, Tanya Borne Madere, Derek A. orne, Dane A. Borne, Gustina B. Webre, Lori Webre Warner, Carol A. Webre, Theodore H. Webre, Jr., Dawn M. Webre, Dudley Simon Webre, Jr., Terry Phillip Weber, Donald J. Webre, Allen P. Weber, Glenn D. Weber, Deborah Webre Shefcik, and Terry Phillip Weber, Dudley S. Weber, Jr., and Donald J. Weber, as Trustee of the Anthony J. Weber, Sr. Testamentary Trust to Capital Marine Supply, Inc., $1,000.00 and other valuable consideration.
- ON THE RIGHT BANK OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER: measuring one-half arpent front to the said River, bounded by property of Gabriel Webre, River Road-LA. Hwy. 44 and Andrew Nagel or assigns, sale by David Webre and Michael Webre to Capital Marine Supply, Inc., $1,000.00: (1)Begin at a point, located where the eastern boundary of the James Haydel Tract and the intersect with the Jefferson Highway,(2) A right of way, 30 to 40 feet wide commencing at the end of the present existing street known as Actaea Street, et al- Donation by Rosemary Borne Elfer (Donor) to Mitchel J. Elfer, Rene Joseph Elfer, Roslyn M. Elfer and Charles M. Elfer, Jr. (Donees) property estimated value $10,000.00.
- LOT 52 AND LOT 53 OF LAKESHORE ESTATES, INC.: sale by Rose Marie Stagg Perilloux, Helen K. Perilloux, Calvin Lucien Perilloux, Jr., John A. Perilloux and Stephen R. Perilloux to Bryan J. Ponville, Jr., $37,000.00.
- PORTION OF LOT NO. 5B OF THE DOCTOR CHARLES MERMILLIOD SUB: Donation by Oliver Webby Gautreaux, II to Stanley Joseph Catoire and wife Tina Roy Catoire, cash value not listed.
- SECTIONS 15, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 33, 34 AND 35 IN TOWNSHIP 9 SOUTH, RANGE 8 EAST; AND SECTIONS 4,5,AND 8, IN TOWNSHIP 10 SOUTH, RANGE 8 EAST, BOUNDED EAST BY CURRENT NATURAL SHORELINE OF LAKE PONTCHARTRAIN, WEST AND SOUTH BY CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILROAD TRACTS: sale by Wayne L. Hagan and Peggy L. Hagan to TBG Equipment Leasing, LLC, $480,000.00.