Northshore Technical Community College recently inducted 100 students into the Beta Phi Zeta chapter of Phi Theta Kappa, the international honor society for two-year colleges. Phi Theta Kappa offers more than $37 million in scholarships to its members.
The spring 2018 inductees from St. Tammany Parish are:
- From Covington: Sarah Crawford, Mindy Gremillion, Alexis Spell, Mellissa St. Germain, Simon Sunseri and Bobby York.
- From Folsom: Grace Even and Austin Nebe.
- From Lacombe: Patrick Blair, Jessica Hood, Amanda Jacob and Kata Pichon.
- From Mandeville: Jay Berthelot, James Bilbe, Alexander Call, Austin Delahoussaye, Allison McPhate and Charles Stall.
- From Pearl River: Diana Crowe and Christopher Glory.
- From Slidell: Taylor Alonzo, Henry Calamari, Christina Dixon, Amal Khamees, Julia Mascaro and Nikki Sanders.