The NFL draft ended on Saturday, but the New Orleans Saints were far from making moves involving the 2019 rookie class.
The Saints signed a total of 13 players as undrafted free agents in the hours after the draft finished. You can see a list of players signed below.
Three undrafted free agents from last year are on the Saints roster, including receiver Keith Kirkwood, defensive tackle Taylor Stallworth and quarterback J.T. Barrett. In all, the Saints have 11 undrafted players on the roster.
List will be updated as more names are confirmed.
- Kenny Bigelow, DT, West Virginia
- Carl Granderson, DE, Wyoming ($15k signing bonus, $70K base salary guaranteed, per source)
- Ethan Greenidge, OT, Villanova
- Chase Hansen, LB, Utah
- Deonte Harris, Assumption, WR
- Darnell Holland, RB, Kennesaw State
- Corbin Kaufusi, DE, BYU
- Lil' Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas
- Derrick Kelly, OT, Florida State ($2K signing bonus, per source)
- Nick Moore, LS, Georgia ($5K signing bonus, $10 K base salary guaranteed, per source)
- Divine Ozigbo, RB, Nebraska
- Jake Powell, TE, Monmouth ($1K signing bonus, per source)
- Shy Tuttle, DL, Tennessee
Chauncey Gardner-Johnson finished his college career at Florida with nine interceptions, including three that he returned for touchdowns.
Former LSU safety Ed Paris will get a shot in the NFL.
It took Cole Tracy just one season in Baton Rouge to become a hero to LSU fans, and the kicker will now get his shot to do the same in the NFL.